ACCA and Oxford Brookes University has jointly designed BSc(Hons) in Applied Accounting. Oxford Brookes University is a recognized and highly respected UK University. Once the student have completed the Fundamental Skills papers F1 to F9, and the Professional Ethics module, he or she will have to submit a Research and Analysis Project to Oxford Brookes University. The submission will be assessed by the Oxford Brookes Univeristy Business School staff. This degree enables ACCA students to obtain a BSc(Hons) in Applied Accounting.
Students are required to submit a 6,500 words Research and Analysis Project, a 2,000 word Skills and Learning Statement and copy of PowerPoint presentation to Oxford Brookes University.
Submissions will be assessed by the Oxford Brookes University Business School in May and November.
LSBCA is proud to offer mentorship for Oxford University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting.
|Intake dates:||1st January/1st Feburary for May Submission|
|1st July/1st August For November Submission|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Course fees:||Campus based 37,500/-|
Students who are studying for ACCA are automatically opted into the Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting Programme upon registering for the ACCA qualification. Before commencing the Oxford Brookes University BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting programme, you must successfully complete the ACCA Fundamental Level examinations F1 to F9 and complete the Professional Ethics module.
To be awarded the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting, you must:
1. Be registered with Oxford Brookes University (ie. opted into the BSc degree scheme before passing any of the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9)
2. Pass the three ACCA Fundamentals papers F7, F8 and F9 and pass other papers as required to successfully complete all 9 Fundamentals level papers
3. Complete the ACCA Professional Ethics module online before the BSc assignment submission. (You are required to check the deadline on the ACCA website for the completion of your Professional Ethics Module)
4. The degree must be completed within 10 years of your initial registration onto ACCA's professional qualification; otherwise your eligibility will be withdrawn.
5. If you are unsure of your eligibility for the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree, you should first refer to www.accaglobal.com which will tell you whether or not you have opted into the degree scheme or are eligible.